About me

My photo
Changhua, Taichung, Taiwan
I am a freelance photographer based in Taiwan, Asia. Photography is a passion as well as a job and Taiwan is a paradise for photographers. I am a product photgrapher, portrait photgrapher, wedding photgrapher, and commercial and editorial photographer. I also photograph a wide range of topics including travel and culture events here in Taiwan. As a sideline, I also teach scuba diving and run guided photography tours, photography courses and guided hikes in Taiwan.

Saturday 3 September 2011

The wooden house

Woodworking and crafts are becoming more and more popular in Taiwan. There are many workshops opening up offering wood working courses and craft workshops around Taiwan. This series of photographs were shot for a couple, KK and Yaway in HsinZhu on their opening day. They built the house and the furniture themselves all from reclaimed wood. To view the full series, visit PAZZA-STUDIO








No comments:

Post a Comment